Cloud services mean many different things to different people but essentially breaking it down to its raw components this is just using someone else’s hardware and compute power. However it has many substantial benefits to use all and over the last few years has grown massively in market share.
We offer a number of solutions that have been tested, vetted and assessed by us with the majority of them being used by us today. We could never try and solutions you do not use and standby unlike some of our competitors!
Looking back we have been a cloud first company for the last 5-6 years and have no internal systems within our offices or on our premises, this is why we operate such a small and lean operating model. We this it has provided us with the experience to understand what it takes to operate within a multi cloud environment and designed the following best of breed services that are easy to setup, administer and great value so stop paying for on-premise and heavily managed services and look at our:
- Backup-As-A-Service – This is designed for your infrastructure whether this is on-premise, in your data centres or even in your Infrastructre-As-A-Service. We offer this not only in UK and EU based regions but globally allowing you the choice of your data sovereignty. We provide these in 2 models self-managed by your internal teams or managed by us (still with the visibility to allow you access). We even provide the software to backup or staff’s desktops and laptops directly to the cloud.
- Office 365, G-Suite and Salesforce Backup-As-A-Service – Did you know that these vendors do not have to keep your deleted data and most will remove your deleted data after 30+ days, this is why it is critical to have correct BCP and archiving plans in place for your cloud services. Or someone leaves your company and deletes their Teams or Onedrive or Sharepoint data and no one notices, you need the ability to recall and recovery this data quickly and efficiently. We offer managed and self-managed solutions with multiple global regions to store your data on an 1, 12 and unlimited retention basis at very competitive low price points. We can provision these services in a matter of minutes and ensure your cloud services are fully backed up and data retained.
- DR-As-A-Service – fully or self managed solutions that allow near time replication of your environment direct to a cloud environment without the need of expensive disaster recovery data centres or offsite locations. This can be taken in-conjunction with the Backup-As-A-Service solutions or as a stand alone solution both for full data centre’s, small branch offices or hosted infrastructure. The benefit of this service means you do not need to provide the disaster recovery environment we / the vendor provides this allowing you to recover your applications and servers quickly. Agents can also be deployed onto important desktops or executive laptops to recover these in the event of a disaster incident.
- Cloud desktops – Full cloud based desktops designed for anywhere anytime access, ideal for a remote workforce or demand to give a large number of people quick access to machines for a period of time.
- Build-your-own-cloud – Take space within our fully managed data centres and build your own private cloud or we can do it for you. We partner with a UK only based hosting provider that gives us the ability to design closed private clouds to run your infrastructure on, virtualised (VMWARE and Hyper-V) or non-virtualised these clouds can be purchased on a monthly and annual basis to truly configure it for your needs.